Best Built-In Central Vacuum Systems - CentralVac
In 1954, CentralVac founded the first affordable, reliable built-in vacuum company in the industry. Today, more than six decades later, the CentralVac brand continues to be the most reputable, unrivaled company on the market. Known for exceptional service, quality products, and affordable systems, CentralVac is the ideal solution for any vacuuming need.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect vacuum for your small condominium, or need a reliable product to help clean thousands of square-feet, CentralVac has the best central vacuum with the perfect design model for you.
- Vacuum Power Units: All of CentralVac’s power units bring quiet, effective cleaning to your fingertips.
- Accessory Packages: Dozens of packages complete with hoses, voltage connections, cords and more, let you customize your system.
- Central Vacuum Powered Brushes: From hand-held hard-floor brushes to electric-powered deep carpet brushes, these powered brushes get the cleaning job done.
- Central Vacuum Hose Parts And Extensions: With hoses ranging from 30-feet to 50-feet, you’re sure to find the hose length that fits your needs.
- Attachments: Personalize your system with mop heads, lock wands, unique tools, muffler kits, combination packages and much more.
- Installation Supplies: Installation kits, wye, tee elbow piping options, and piping packages of various lengths, installing your system has never been easier.
- Bags and Filters: From paper and cloth bags, to exhaust, foam and paper filters and beyond, you can ensure your system is always running it’s best.
- Repair Parts: Mount your system, assemble your motor, customize your hose and much more with any repair part your system may need.
- Microfiber: Do away with dust for good with a vast selection of microfiber towels, mop heads, wands and more.
To learn more about CentralVac or to install a system in your home, contact a friendly representative, today.
Latest Blog Posts
Ways to Make Vacuuming Your Home Easier
Most people think there’s no wrong way to vacuum your home. And while that’s technically true, there are certainly ways to make it easier. There are a few tricks you can add to your cleaning repertoire to make vacuuming easier and more effective.
Top 3 Dirtiest Things in Your Home
Keeping your home clean is something you work on every day—dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, etc…. But did you know that there are things in your home that are filled with harmful bacteria? Gross, right? Here are three really dirty things in your home you need to clean more often:
5 Quick Fixes for a Cleaner Home
Are you starting to feel overwhelmed by clutter and tight spaces in your home? It might be time for a fresh new look — but there’s no need to rush out and invest in new furniture or extensive renovations. A few simple tweaks to your routine and room decor can make your house feel more open and clean.