Best Built-In Central Vacuum Systems - CentralVac
In 1954, CentralVac founded the first affordable, reliable built-in vacuum company in the industry. Today, more than six decades later, the CentralVac brand continues to be the most reputable, unrivaled company on the market. Known for exceptional service, quality products, and affordable systems, CentralVac is the ideal solution for any vacuuming need.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect vacuum for your small condominium, or need a reliable product to help clean thousands of square-feet, CentralVac has the best central vacuum with the perfect design model for you.
- Vacuum Power Units: All of CentralVac’s power units bring quiet, effective cleaning to your fingertips.
- Accessory Packages: Dozens of packages complete with hoses, voltage connections, cords and more, let you customize your system.
- Central Vacuum Powered Brushes: From hand-held hard-floor brushes to electric-powered deep carpet brushes, these powered brushes get the cleaning job done.
- Central Vacuum Hose Parts And Extensions: With hoses ranging from 30-feet to 50-feet, you’re sure to find the hose length that fits your needs.
- Attachments: Personalize your system with mop heads, lock wands, unique tools, muffler kits, combination packages and much more.
- Installation Supplies: Installation kits, wye, tee elbow piping options, and piping packages of various lengths, installing your system has never been easier.
- Bags and Filters: From paper and cloth bags, to exhaust, foam and paper filters and beyond, you can ensure your system is always running it’s best.
- Repair Parts: Mount your system, assemble your motor, customize your hose and much more with any repair part your system may need.
- Microfiber: Do away with dust for good with a vast selection of microfiber towels, mop heads, wands and more.
To learn more about CentralVac or to install a system in your home, contact a friendly representative, today.
Latest Blog Posts
How to Unclog a Central Vacuum System
If you have a central vacuum system in your home, you know how easy and amazing it is to use when it’s time to clean. You can clean any corner of any room in your house without ever having to lug around a heavy vacuum tank. All you have to do is pull out or plug in a hose from the nearest vacuum outlet and get to work. You also get the suction and cleaning capacity of the best vacuums on the market—but without all the noise since the power unit is typically located down in the basement or out in the garage.
Why You Should Invest in a Central Vacuum
If you’ve ever hated lugging a heavy vacuum up a flight of stairs, you’ll understand why vacuuming has long been an odious household chore. The solution has actually been around for decades: Just buy a central vacuum!
Everything You Need to Know About Vacuuming Carpets
When it comes to keeping your home clean, you start where? With the dusting, the endless stack of dishes, general wiping down of surfaces, the bathroom, and vacuuming your precious floors. Vacuuming is essential to keeping your home clean. At CentralVac, we’re here to make you a master of the carpet vacuum.