Best Built-In Central Vacuum Systems - CentralVac
In 1954, CentralVac founded the first affordable, reliable built-in vacuum company in the industry. Today, more than six decades later, the CentralVac brand continues to be the most reputable, unrivaled company on the market. Known for exceptional service, quality products, and affordable systems, CentralVac is the ideal solution for any vacuuming need.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect vacuum for your small condominium, or need a reliable product to help clean thousands of square-feet, CentralVac has the best central vacuum with the perfect design model for you.
- Vacuum Power Units: All of CentralVac’s power units bring quiet, effective cleaning to your fingertips.
- Accessory Packages: Dozens of packages complete with hoses, voltage connections, cords and more, let you customize your system.
- Central Vacuum Powered Brushes: From hand-held hard-floor brushes to electric-powered deep carpet brushes, these powered brushes get the cleaning job done.
- Central Vacuum Hose Parts And Extensions: With hoses ranging from 30-feet to 50-feet, you’re sure to find the hose length that fits your needs.
- Attachments: Personalize your system with mop heads, lock wands, unique tools, muffler kits, combination packages and much more.
- Installation Supplies: Installation kits, wye, tee elbow piping options, and piping packages of various lengths, installing your system has never been easier.
- Bags and Filters: From paper and cloth bags, to exhaust, foam and paper filters and beyond, you can ensure your system is always running it’s best.
- Repair Parts: Mount your system, assemble your motor, customize your hose and much more with any repair part your system may need.
- Microfiber: Do away with dust for good with a vast selection of microfiber towels, mop heads, wands and more.
To learn more about CentralVac or to install a system in your home, contact a friendly representative, today.
Latest Blog Posts
The Best Way to Clean your Baseboards
When was the last time you cleaned your baseboards? If you can’t remember, then it’s time for a refresher course on the proper way to keep those baseboards looking perfect. While there is no wrong way to clean them, we’ve come up with a fool-proof method that will get them looking good in no time. Cleaning baseboards isn’t glamorous but it can go a long way to keeping your rooms looking clean and tidy.
How to Clean Windows: Top Tips for Keeping Your Windows Sparkling
When it comes to household chores, washing windows is probably one of the least favorite chores there is. Not necessarily because it’s hard, but because most people do it the wrong way. Cleaning your windows isn’t like cleaning a mirror. There is a right and a wrong way to wash them. Here are some tips for keeping your windows sparkling clean.
Cleaning Area Rugs Like a Pro
Area rugs can be a beautiful addition to any space in your home, adding a pop of color to liven up a room, or a comfortable place to lounge on the floor. The last thing you want, however, is a dingy rug dirtying up your space or making it smell bad.