Best Built-In Central Vacuum Systems - CentralVac
In 1954, CentralVac founded the first affordable, reliable built-in vacuum company in the industry. Today, more than six decades later, the CentralVac brand continues to be the most reputable, unrivaled company on the market. Known for exceptional service, quality products, and affordable systems, CentralVac is the ideal solution for any vacuuming need.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect vacuum for your small condominium, or need a reliable product to help clean thousands of square-feet, CentralVac has the best central vacuum with the perfect design model for you.
- Vacuum Power Units: All of CentralVac’s power units bring quiet, effective cleaning to your fingertips.
- Accessory Packages: Dozens of packages complete with hoses, voltage connections, cords and more, let you customize your system.
- Central Vacuum Powered Brushes: From hand-held hard-floor brushes to electric-powered deep carpet brushes, these powered brushes get the cleaning job done.
- Central Vacuum Hose Parts And Extensions: With hoses ranging from 30-feet to 50-feet, you’re sure to find the hose length that fits your needs.
- Attachments: Personalize your system with mop heads, lock wands, unique tools, muffler kits, combination packages and much more.
- Installation Supplies: Installation kits, wye, tee elbow piping options, and piping packages of various lengths, installing your system has never been easier.
- Bags and Filters: From paper and cloth bags, to exhaust, foam and paper filters and beyond, you can ensure your system is always running it’s best.
- Repair Parts: Mount your system, assemble your motor, customize your hose and much more with any repair part your system may need.
- Microfiber: Do away with dust for good with a vast selection of microfiber towels, mop heads, wands and more.
To learn more about CentralVac or to install a system in your home, contact a friendly representative, today.
Latest Blog Posts
How a Central Vac System Works
Are you on the market for a new vacuum and considering replacing your old stand-up model with a central vacuum system? Although a more expensive option than the vacuum you can buy at the local big box store, central vac systems offer many benefits for homeowners, primarily in the way these systems function.
How to Keep Your Central Vacuum Clean and Organized
Have you ever had the misfortune of using an old, poorly-working vacuum that stinks up the whole space anytime you use it? Just like any piece of equipment, a central vacuum has the potential to become ineffective and obsolete.
How to Clean Your Blinds and Shutters
Are you looking for a better way to clean your blinds and shutters? Given the various surfaces on each window covering, cleaning just one set of blinds or shutters can feel like a daunting task. Here are 3 simple things you can do to make performing this task that much easier.