Best Built-In Central Vacuum Systems - CentralVac
In 1954, CentralVac founded the first affordable, reliable built-in vacuum company in the industry. Today, more than six decades later, the CentralVac brand continues to be the most reputable, unrivaled company on the market. Known for exceptional service, quality products, and affordable systems, CentralVac is the ideal solution for any vacuuming need.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect vacuum for your small condominium, or need a reliable product to help clean thousands of square-feet, CentralVac has the best central vacuum with the perfect design model for you.
- Vacuum Power Units: All of CentralVac’s power units bring quiet, effective cleaning to your fingertips.
- Accessory Packages: Dozens of packages complete with hoses, voltage connections, cords and more, let you customize your system.
- Central Vacuum Powered Brushes: From hand-held hard-floor brushes to electric-powered deep carpet brushes, these powered brushes get the cleaning job done.
- Central Vacuum Hose Parts And Extensions: With hoses ranging from 30-feet to 50-feet, you’re sure to find the hose length that fits your needs.
- Attachments: Personalize your system with mop heads, lock wands, unique tools, muffler kits, combination packages and much more.
- Installation Supplies: Installation kits, wye, tee elbow piping options, and piping packages of various lengths, installing your system has never been easier.
- Bags and Filters: From paper and cloth bags, to exhaust, foam and paper filters and beyond, you can ensure your system is always running it’s best.
- Repair Parts: Mount your system, assemble your motor, customize your hose and much more with any repair part your system may need.
- Microfiber: Do away with dust for good with a vast selection of microfiber towels, mop heads, wands and more.
To learn more about CentralVac or to install a system in your home, contact a friendly representative, today.
Latest Blog Posts
Your Guide to Cleaning Drapes
Drapes are a central focus point in a room, so keeping them clean is a must. Nothing can bring a living room down like curtains in need of a cleaning. Not sure how to tackle your dingy drapes? We’ve got you covered. Read on for a quick primer on how to clean drapes.
Why You Should Change the Filter in Your Central Vac and How it Will Help
Owning a Central Vac system is the smart and easy way to keep your home free of dirt, dust, allergens, and bacteria. Like anything else, proper maintenance will keep your Central Vac system in perfect working order. Your home will be clean and you won’t spend your valuable time moving an upright vacuum throughout your home.
Get the Most out of Your Central Vac System With Power Brushes
When it comes to cleaning your home, your Central Vacuum is the most versatile tool in your cleaning arsenal. When you combine the ease of the Central Vacuum system with the Central Vacuum Power Brushes, you have an unstoppable cleaning force.